>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For a Station to work at/  (Read 9762 times)
DJ-Zero

Rep: +0/-0

« on: January 15, 2008, 06:46:46 AM »

Hey everyone! My name is Max or better known as DJ-Zero. I have just been introduced to this site by my friends and I really like what this is all about.

I have been an online radio DJ for about 2 years. The last radio station I worked at shut down about 3 months ago. Now, I am looking for a new Radio Site to work at.

I have experience with Winamp w/ SHOUTCast and SAM. I have over 700 songs and I am available to DJ Tues-Sundays.

I am interested in ANY radio station. I do DJ for FREE, I am a volunteer DJ.

If you would like to talk more about hiring me to DJ on your site please E-Mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Max W.
[email protected]
PRI
Webcasting Guru

Rep: +2/-0

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 12:00:52 AM »

What is your genre?
DJ-Zero

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 10:22:54 AM »

Rap, Hip-Hop, Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative.
PRI
Webcasting Guru

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 08:01:28 AM »

I have 2 slots open but not much for rap or hip-hop. It seems a varied genre is well liked. If you're still interested, let me know. I have djs from several countries and always looking for new ones.
Joowna

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:59:45 PM »

We need many DJ's atm, and you can play whatever genre you want... If your interested,

www.leafpileradio.com
or mail me: [email protected]
radio909

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 11:54:51 PM »

Hi, we have just started up really so still looking to fill up our timetable.
If you go to dallas909.co.uk you can check out all of the free slots we have a pic what you like.
That goes for any DJ's reading this post.

We stream at 128 so its a good sound, and we play everything electronic.
TheHosted
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 08:18:42 AM »

This is off topic but, I just have to say Joowna your website "www.leafpileradio.com" is very impressive.  Keep up the nice work.

TheHosted LLC   |  SHOUTcastLive(New Website)   |  The-Pixel.com
cjpopp

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »

Looking for volunteer DJs for 9412 - The Rock Station. A Classic Rock station that's been on air since 1999.

www.9412.com/beadj.asp

Thanks,
Chris J. Popp
9412 - The Rock Station
www.9412.com

9412 - The Rock Station
www.9412.com
jkemr

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 11:18:18 PM »

HI m8 we at EMR have slots ready for you

RazorDenial

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »

Hey,

I run http://www.fps-radio.com/ We are looking for more DJs and Net Personalities to fill several time slots that are available. We are a volunteer based radio station that caters to the gaming population. Though we host match casting for several leagues and ladders, we are looking at putting together nightly music shows and talk shows. We run a shoutcast server, which is currently slotted at 200 slots and 128kbps max, but our server provider, Primary Target http://www.primarytarget.com/ has given us leave to run the server at 1000 slots max as long as we bring them business. So if you think this is the opportunity for you, please email me at [email protected] , msn at [email protected] , or xfire @ thaalin . I look forward to hearing from you.
EndryDJ

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 04:55:36 AM »

www.albdj.net or mail to me on [email protected] Cheesy
NukmNation

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 04:38:59 AM »

The Nukm Nation Is Looking For Talent! Hit The Site Up @ www.nukmnation.com or you can apply Online at http://nukmnation.com/index.php/memners/apply.html We have little restriction to what is played as long as your use your best judgment and most of all if you love what you do.....we want you!!! Grin

[email protected]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...