>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reviews Board - Read Me First :)  (Read 6348 times)
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« on: June 04, 2008, 02:34:42 AM »

This is the new reviews board, where you can review...good or bad, any service, product, company, equipment etc, that is relevant to web casting.  Be it your trusty old stream host or your dodgy software provider.  Let us know all know what you're using so we can make informed decisions.

Please try to put enough detail into the posts so that they're helpful...and remember to rep useful posts Smiley

Please Note:

Anyone found to be make fake accounts and reviewing their own company will be found out and will be added to a black list of bad hosts - do not tempt me.  I will make a special list and publicise it if you do.

If you are posting a bad review, please include proof of all negative experiences.  If you are complaining about, for instance a stream host we will give the stream host a chance to comment and put their side forward.

If you have had a bad review made against you I will not remove the post or lock it upon your request!  A bad review can be a good review as you can show how you act to bad press...and if the reviewer is just a disgruntled customer (eg, doing something illegal or against your TOS) then the way you react to it may set a good impression for future customers.  I may lock threads where it appears people are just spamming.
PRI
Webcasting Guru

Rep: +2/-0

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 05:41:57 AM »

Dare I start?  Evil
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 02:13:00 AM »

Please do start reviewing...make sure all reviews are in a new topic (don't add reviews to other people's threads!)
hossain

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 11:35:24 AM »

If you are posting a bad review, please include proof of all negative experiences.  If you are complaining about, for instance a stream host we will give the stream host a chance to comment and put their side forward.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...