>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: smartwavetech.com - Bad Company  (Read 6756 times)
Xplorer4x4

Rep: +0/-0

« on: April 15, 2007, 08:12:42 AM »

I have recently joined up with  www.smartwavetech.com
and all i can say so far is what a great service,
very friendly unlike some other's ive contacted or been in contact with,
the support has been instant via (msn)
and bar far the best prices around that ive seen available anywhere in the world  Shocked
One I def recommend checking out
ps: i am paying for this service & have no conection with this company
I use smartwavetech for regular hosting. It has been pretty unreliable and we are defenitley going to switch ASAP. I figured this was an issue with our site going down at first, but we are not doing anything to cause excessive server loads, and every time out site goes down not only is our site down but so is www.smartwavetech.com

We have been hosted with them since very late December of Dec 2006 and down time continues to be an issue once to twice a week atleast.
26xx002
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »

well Xplorer4x4 ive been using them for a couple of month's now and the only downtime ive had has been my isp, im also hosting my website with them also no problems.
Setting up my website did create some issues because of how it interacts with sambroadcaster, i raised two support tickets with them & both were answered within minutes and the problems were resloved very quickly.
Im a regular user here
This is your first and only post Date Registered: April 15, Today at 04:00:17 AM
and your slating a company, great intro and unjustfied as far as im concerned m8
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »

I use smartwavetech for regular hosting. It has been pretty unreliable and we are defenitley going to switch ASAP. I figured this was an issue with our site going down at first, but we are not doing anything to cause excessive server loads, and every time out site goes down not only is our site down but so is www.smartwavetech.com

We have been hosted with them since very late December of Dec 2006 and down time continues to be an issue once to twice a week atleast.

It is possible for 2 people to have 2 different problems with the company; you may just be on a server which has been having problems and if that's the case you should ask to be moved to a different one or like you said move host!

You should contact the company to ask them what the problem is...and maybe point them to this post they can also explain publically!
SWTDaniel

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »

Hello,

Xplorer4x4 - I am sorry to hear your issues with us, we are always looking to work with our customers to fix problems and give the best possible experience available. If you would be so kind, please submit a ticket to our support system with your problems and we will address them as soon as possible. I would be happy to move you to a new server and find the cause of the problems you are having on your server.

Im not saying we have never had issues with loads or anything, we like any host can have unexpected problems however we work with our customers to get all problems fixed in the fastest possible time.

Raunchy Rhythms - Thanks for your kind comments, glad you are happy. As usual, let us know if you need anything.

Cheers,
Daniel Jeyes
SmartWaveTech
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...