>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An AutoDJ Panel You'll Think Is Sam Broadcaster or StationPlaylistStudio!!!  (Read 17952 times)
kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

Rep: +2/-0

« on: September 10, 2008, 04:35:54 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Here at KWD Services, Inc. we have just finished beta testing of our brand new AutoDJ panel that is now available. This new program is unlike any other AutoDJ service you have ever seen before and is self written by our own programmers. This is not a part of Cast Control or CentovaCast like most other stream hosts will provide to you. We have written it outside of our SHOUTcast control panel and this program is completely separate. So you're probably wondering, what makes this program so good. Well, we'll tell you.

Some of the features included:

-- Upload all of your music and imaging via FTP

-- See the song that is currently playing and the schedule in real time

-- Skip the song that is currently playing and change to the next song, all with 1 click

-- Use this service even if you don't host your stream with us

-- Playlist creation via clock scheduler (The same way Sam Broadcaster scheduling works)

-- Ability to view the schedule for any day/time

-- Ability for listeners to make requests in real time (A listener can click a link on your website and the song will automatically be queued up to start playing)

-- Ability to voicetrack in real time via a Java applet. Now it's a breeze to make voicetracks, record them right into our AutoDJ panel and then schedule them! No recording program needed!

-- Real time SHOUTcast listener stats

-- AJAX Media Library

-- Built in recording application for recording your station

-- Detailed help files and help guides on every page

-- Built in, instream advertising management system

-- Ability to edit the timezone that is used

-- Song crossfading

-- Mobile optimized version for your cell phone. Just visit adj1.kwdservices.com/mobile to see it in action.

Not convinced yet? Take it for a test drive by visiting http://adj1.kwdservices.com/index.php

The username is demo and the password is demo123.

Now you're probably thinking, this must cost a fortune. But no, it is one of the most affordable systems out there. All it costs is 50 cents/month per GB of storage space used plus $10 per month. So lets say you wanted 10GB of space, all it would cost you is $15/month. Have your SHOUTcast stream with us already or would like to? Waive the $10 per month and only pay for hosting space! The first 5 people to sign up for AutoDJ only will receive 10GB of space free and will only pay $10/month.

To order, please email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 703-819-0229. We accept PayPal, Google Checkout, Check, and all major credit cards.

All AutoDJ services run on Intel Xeon Quad Core servers with premium quality bandwidth. Some of the network providers:

-- Level (3) Communications
-- Time Warner
-- Global Crossing
-- Hurricane Electric
-- AT&T
-- Savvis
-- Cogent Communications

If you have any general questions, please do not hesitate to reply and ask. For custom pricing information, please give us a call at 703-819-0229 or email us at [email protected].

Thanks and we hope you enjoy our new product!

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
http://www.KwdServices.com
Media and Technology Solutions
TheBIG429
Webcasting Hero

Rep: +13/-0

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 05:32:53 AM »

Hum, Looks like KJ Koning`s program.

Cadillac Radio
Classic Rock from the 60s to the 90s

Listen here with WMP ITunes Realplayer Winamp
vakart
Webcasting Lover

Rep: +8/-0

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 06:21:50 AM »

Yep I agree. Is KJ going white label Smiley

Tim Longhurst aka DJ vakart ~
Want to DJ on a new, legal radio station? Visit 1Radio to find out more.
kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 06:55:07 AM »

Hum, Looks like KJ Koning`s program.

Yup, we bought it out from him and are making changes, improvements, and upgrades Smiley

I knew someone would notice, haha.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
vakart
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »

Sounds good.

Can I throw one suggestion in the pot for future builds. APIs - methods for controlling AutoDJ remotely via HTTP requests instead of having to log into the control panel.

I was looking for this functionality some months ago and couldnt find it anywhere, and in the end had a custom application created. Having that functionality built into the AutoDJ natively would make the application even more powerful.

kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »

Sounds good.

Can I throw one suggestion in the pot for future builds. APIs - methods for controlling AutoDJ remotely via HTTP requests instead of having to log into the control panel.

I was looking for this functionality some months ago and couldnt find it anywhere, and in the end had a custom application created. Having that functionality built into the AutoDJ natively would make the application even more powerful.

Hmm good idea. We're working on something similar to that at the moment. It will be software that runs on your desktop and controls the AutoDJ panel remotely, but to you looks like it's running on your computer. This will provide the ability to talk live on the air and some other neat things.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
vakart
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 07:13:56 PM »

Just to clarify, my requirement for 1Radio was to be able to have the autodj kick in whenever required - for example, if no DJ is booked for the next hour, if the DJ fails to show after 5 mins etc, exceeds the encode rate etc. We also use it to schedule pre-recorded shows to be played out when required.

These decisions are made dynamically by the 1Radio system every few minutes which then sends instructions to the AutoDJ via HTTP to stop or start the autodj, specify which playlist to run and so on. We also have a mechanism where trusted DJs can takeover a vacant slot at any time which again requires the system to be able to transparently switch on/off the autodj. It simply wouldnt be practical for me to do it via the Control Panel or a desktop application . And given that we have mostly "transient DJs", it means I dont have to give autodj passwords to anyone - its all handled automagically via our system.

Infact, it was KJ who built our eventual autodj solution and I have to say it has been working great for the 3 months or so we have been running.

kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 03:31:59 AM »

By the way, just to make it clear, although we bought out the program, we also hired him and he is now working for us.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
kjkoning
Jr. Webcaster

Rep: +5/-0

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 03:56:15 AM »

Thought I'd chime in real quick...

I'm very excited to work exclusively with KWD Services to offer the AutoDJ panel. Karl and his company are a great group of people to work with. And with this program and some other things we're working on, KWD Services will be able to expand their already great product offerings.

If anyone has any questions for me specifically, feel free to PM me or email me.

- KJ Koning

Owner - Shout Radio Services
Radio Stations:
   Acoustic Alternative - http://www.acousticalternative.com
   Ska Radio: 3rd Wave (Web Site Coming Soon)
TheBIG429
Webcasting Hero

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 06:31:07 AM »

Congrats to both of you!

Cadillac Radio

kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 07:26:19 AM »

Congrats to both of you!

Thanks.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
Duplex-Group

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 01:11:57 PM »

Hi,

Could i ask,

What is the difference between this and cast controls built in auto dj system,

I have clients on the cast control built in system but may be looking to purchase a 3rd party system if its worth it,

Thanks,
Chris,

| Chris,
| Duplex Group||CheapStreaming||10TBvps.com
| Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Web Hosting - SHOUTcast Streaming - Windows Media Streaming -
| OpenVZ Powered VPS - UK and USA Servers - 99.9% Uptime SLA - Paypal Is Accep
kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

Hi,

Could i ask,

What is the difference between this and cast controls built in auto dj system,

I have clients on the cast control built in system but may be looking to purchase a 3rd party system if its worth it,

Thanks,
Chris,

Well the main difference is that Cast Control doesn't have a Clock rotation system. It just randomly picks songs and throws them in a list. With our system, it will pick lets say, a song from Category A, then a song from Category B, then play a sweeper, then play a song from Category C, then start all over again; whereas, CastControl just picks everything you upload and throws it in a list randomly. Our program also has automatic FTP uploads, and I think CastControl you have to set it up manually. Our program also has the ability to voice track right into the control panel instead of having to record something on your computer, then upload it.

Basically most of the features I listed on the first post CastControl does not have.

We are not currently selling this program out to other stream hosts, but we might start that in late November.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »

For me the voice recording thing would be the most useful and the one I'd be most interested in.  I assume that just records it and plays it when specified or as soon as possible?  What other options are available with it?  Something like this would be cheaper than most desktop radio automation tools and in theory just as good, assuming that new features and updates are added, etc.
TheBIG429
Webcasting Hero

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 10:44:41 PM »

yea the voice tracks you can schedule.

Cadillac Radio

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...