>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An AutoDJ Panel You'll Think Is Sam Broadcaster or StationPlaylistStudio!!!  (Read 17974 times)
kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

Rep: +2/-0

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

yea the voice tracks you can schedule.

Yup, what basically happens is that you go to a page and there is a java applet that runs. You then record the voicetrack, and when you are happy with your recording, you tell it to upload and then schedule when you want it to air.

By the way, TheBIG429 runs our software so he knows quite a bit about it Smiley

And yes, our aim is for it to be as good as desktop automation, just running on a dedicated server and cheaper then a VPS or your own server.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
http://www.KwdServices.com
Media and Technology Solutions
kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 09:39:33 AM »

For me the voice recording thing would be the most useful and the one I'd be most interested in.  I assume that just records it and plays it when specified or as soon as possible?  What other options are available with it?  Something like this would be cheaper than most desktop radio automation tools and in theory just as good, assuming that new features and updates are added, etc.

Also, voicetracks are limited to 60 seconds but you can pay for an upgrade to be able to record longer.

Tons of features, I could go on and on listing them.

And yes, we do updates quite often Smiley

Feel free to PM or email me for your own free trial.

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
cookiesunshinex

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »

I really like this system.

Question 1: Do you have an option to install all of this on my own server?  I have a dedicated server of my own and would rather pay one time and utilize my own diskspace.

Question 2: Does this work with icecast2?

Question 3: Can you handle transcoding?  For expample, I stream in a 128k stream, but want to transcode to 64k.  Or alternatel, I want to stream in 128k Ogg Vorbis, but want to transcode to 128k MP3.
kwdservices.com
Webcasting Lover

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 12:30:39 AM »

I really like this system.

Question 1: Do you have an option to install all of this on my own server?  I have a dedicated server of my own and would rather pay one time and utilize my own diskspace.

No, we are not offering the option of installing this on your own server at the current time. Maybe later down the road but it won't be happening during the 2009 year most likely.

Question 2: Does this work with icecast2?

Not at the moment but that is one of the features we are working on currently and it will be available in our next version which is planned to be released sometime in the first quarter of 2009.

Question 3: Can you handle transcoding?  For expample, I stream in a 128k stream, but want to transcode to 64k.  Or alternatel, I want to stream in 128k Ogg Vorbis, but want to transcode to 128k MP3.

Yes, this program will stream to as many servers as you need it to, at any bit rates, for free, as long as they are MP3. Icecast2 and Windows Media streaming support are currently being developed and will be available soon.

Thanks for your interest in our AutoDJ solution. If you have any questions or would like your own personal 30 day trial, feel free to email or call me: [email protected], 703-445-3391 Ext 801 (USA phone number)

Karl
KWD Services, Inc.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...