>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age Guessing Website for your site- Free and with thousands of guessable photos!  (Read 3698 times)
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« on: September 14, 2008, 08:49:12 PM »

I'm pleased to announce that you can now feature Guess My Age on your website.  Simply fill in the details on this webpage:

http://www.guessmyage.net/addtowebsite.php

You get to pick the page's name and the background colour so it fits into your current website.  A custom iframe is then created for use on your website which you simply copy and paste where you want on your site.

By using this with your website you've got some addictive, sticky content which is bound to keep people visiting your site and increase the amount of time they spend on it (last month people spent an average of around 10 minutes on Guess My Age).  Guess My Age.net is one of the internet's largest and most popular age guessing websites and as it has such a large database of images it should offer a unique experience to your website's visitors.
abcdan123
Me on 1Radio.org!
Webcasting Lover

Rep: +8/-0

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »

I actually think that site is so unique, it's simple but such a clever idea!

Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 11:44:06 PM »

I actually think that site is so unique, it's simple but such a clever idea!

There are a few other age guessing sites out there however Guess My Age was the second one in existence (that I know of) when I set mine up.  The owner of the first one got all snotty claiming I just stole his idea which wasn't the case.

Guess My Age is the only website to currently offer this service.  There is another website who sell their script, but it's a load of rubbish and not worth $1 IMO.  I am also happy to offer better custom branded pages with URLs/background images, etc, for larger websites either for free or as a paid solution.  It is also possible to use the website as a feature on yours with only photos you've submitted, for instance, if you own a radio station you could get yourself and all of your DJS to sign up and the photos would only be displayed on a custom page for your station, rather than everyone on there's photo being shown.  This would be a paid solution as it's more time consuming to keep it advert free.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 11:51:17 PM by Thomas » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...