>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: claiming free voice over  (Read 5530 times)
deike

Rep: +0/-0

« on: February 20, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »

first let me thank you for this opportunity

i would like my voice over to say

This is OutlawDJ, welcome to Outlaws Pool Hall Radio, Thank you for joining us
360ImpactBranding
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you. The last couple of weeks or so have been extremely hectic. Normally when it's not so crazy, I try and get on this site for any updates at least every day or so. I'm the main provider of the free "first sweep" through a deal with Thomas, so if someone else cut for you, I hope that you received what you needed.

If you've still been waiting for your free cut, I've provided you with 2 cuts plus an alternate mixout of the 2nd cut, to give you a total of 3 free, just to say thanks for being ever so patient. If I can ever do business with you as your stations grows, feel free to reach out. I work with dozens and dozens of both internet and radio stations and you'll find my rates to be EXTREMELY affordable, whether you need a few or a package deal to promote all aspects of your station.

Find the attached files below,
JC

JASON COOPER
360impactbranding.com
757-685-1538
deike

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »

wooohoooooo, very nice work, thank you so much
360ImpactBranding
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 03:17:08 AM »

Sure thing! Awesome, I'm extremely happy that you liked the work Smiley Keep in touch. You have my website and I gave you my email in the PM. Feel free to get in touch. I don't mind if you refer any people you know that own internet stations or that DJ on a station my way.

JC

Jason Cooper
360impactbranding.com
Dj Hax

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 11:46:28 PM »

Can you please do me one with You are listening to Dj Hax
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...