>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spend much time on youtube? Do you "youtube"?  (Read 9525 times)
terry

Rep: +0/-0

« on: April 19, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

Personally, I can waste ages on youtube.  I don't really upload anything, maybe the odd video just to show friends, but nothing serious, or that I really want people to watch.  I can't stand the vloggers on there, I just find most of those videos a little bit dull and boring - but someone not making a jump or falling off their skateboard can be quite funny! Smiley

Do you spend much time on youtube, upload many videos or even have a large subscriber base?
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:49:50 PM »

I use it a reasonable amount to be honest...Probably more than my recommended daily allowance Tongue.  I'd say I mainly go on it when a bit bored or when someone posts a link to someone on a forum or via an email.

I upload some videos along the same line, I've got 50 on there are the moment and the ones on the first page have have around 4/5 stars from a few reviews and an average of about 40 views (highest is over 500).

I've got the following stats:

Videos Watched: 7,328  (that's the one which shows how sad I am Tongue)
Subscribers: 25
Channel Views: 1,344
Uberstre-Chris

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »

Actually, I'm visiting YouTube all the time.  Listening to my favorite songs while I'm working.  However, I don't spend time uploading stuffs or watching ***** videos of other people. 

Uberstreaming.com - Affordable & Reliable Shoutcast / Icecast hosting on Internet since 2001!
reid

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 10:08:21 PM »

Youtube is addiciting. It has really impacted my life.
bigc

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 03:16:43 PM »

I watch some things on it, but so much of it is just plain rubbish. TBH I'll mostly watch it on my phone if im on the train or something.

michellehill

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 07:14:07 AM »

I spend way too much time on YouTube it can be very addictive. I used to have a channel with over 1000 subscribers but after they kept changing the channel layout and cracking down with censorship a lot of people closed their accounts. I made a video for natural ways to fight low level radiation (Cell Phones Ect)
 that one got over 10,000 views. You never know what will be successful, I've seen some of the best well thought out videos get 100 views or less and cats rolling around get 1,000,000.
I'm trying to find other video sharing sites that are similar to YouTube anything buy Vemo or daily motion.
Tyelander

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »

I make Youtube videos every now and then. I have a small following but the people are fun. I used to spend quite a while making videos every week but it became a hassle when I ran out of time in my week due to other conflicting responsibilities. Now I post videos once every 2 weeks/month
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...