>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arty's Party  (Read 2934 times)
arthurvasey
Jr. Webcaster

Rep: +7/-0

« on: May 12, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »

For various reasons, I have been off the air for some time - but I am now back most afternoons from noon UK time.

Using the listen2myradio service, my station can be heard here:

http://arthurvasey.listen2myradio.com

Not sure of the sound quality - I set the encoder at 128 kbps, which is usually the best for internet broadcasting.  Feel free to leave a message in the chat room and even ask for a request (no current music - though I have music of most genres).
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 01:26:00 AM »

Should be good!  I enjoyed some of your past pod casts you did!
arthurvasey
Jr. Webcaster

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »

The quality was somewhat questionable on the podcasts - Vista has issues with broadcasting - now reverted to XP.
arthurvasey
Jr. Webcaster

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »

Weekends are the best:

Saturday:

Noon to 6 - 100 Hits - 100 songs from the 100 Hits collection.

6 pm to 10 pm - Club Classics - the best in soul, disco, funk and even some stuff of today.

10 pm - midnight - Club Classics Deluxe - The Twelve-Inch Mixes.

Not available this Saturday, due to Eurovision.

Sunday:

2 pm - 4 pm - Number Ones Decades - a different decade each week (this weekend, it's the 90s).

4 pm - 7 pm - The Sunday Afternoon Number Ones Show - most stations are counting down the latest chart and revealing this week's number one at the end - this programme plays songs that have been number one in the past - no pattern to the show - something from each decade.

7 - 9 pm - The Sunday Special - something different each week, depending on my mood.

9 pm - midnight - Vasey's Lazy Sunday - three hours of the most unusual easy listening you have ever heard - the only easy listening show that has everything from classical through to more modern singers - and even some wartime music, recently acquired - the only eay listening show that has Beethoven, George Formby, Pat Boone, Engelbert Humperdinck, The Carpenters and Westlife on the same playlist - and songs from the shows - and modern operatic voices like Michael Bublé and such.
arthurvasey
Jr. Webcaster

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »

I also have podcasts you might want to consider listening to:

The RSS feed can be found here:

http://www.garageband.com/user/arthurvasey/podcast/main.xml

The podcast site is here:

http://www.garageband.com/user/arthurvasey/podcast/main

Check them out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...