>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio demo- compensation in the future  (Read 3866 times)
Dellphia

Rep: +0/-0

« on: September 21, 2010, 04:48:26 AM »

Hi all,
I'm currently producing a demo/mock radio show. I'm currently working with one other producer at the moment in hopes to have the show up and running commercially early next year.

If anyone would like to donate their vocal talents for this short line
that would be greatly appreciated. If we decide to use your work, we would love to continue working with you in the future.

I'm looking for a dry non edited read with all takes, bloopers, and all please :p, preferably in a wave format, but since this is just a demo mp3 will do fine.

If you can do it in a cinematic voice (deep "suspensfull") as close to LaFontaine or similar attitude that would be awesome. Also if you could note whether or not i can come back to you personally for future lines that would great as well.
Thank you so much, hope to work with you soon.

Lines:

"Calling the wonder twins."

""Morph into the form of sound every friday night at 9:00 pm" - this one with a bit more upbeat energy

Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 05:03:51 AM by Dellphia » Logged
arthurburton

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »

'ere ya go mate!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...