>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Station Status (Flash embedded)  (Read 5893 times)
whooshstream

Rep: +2/-0

« on: May 19, 2009, 02:53:06 AM »

Hi guys, here's my free station status for shoutcast server, it displays station name, song name, bit rate, stream format, and current listeners. you can download it from my website www.whooshstream.com

You can embed this to your site, and it comes with php script file to relay the info from server to flash, using this free utility on your site does not need your site to refresh constantly it will be done by flash internally so it is not noticeable, using Ajax is great but some browser disable javascript but the flash embeddable are usually common to browser.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:55:13 AM by whooshstream » Logged
Busby

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 02:33:01 AM »

Hey Smiley this is exactly what I've been looking for, well almost!

I have 2 genres with multiple streams for each genre [32/128/192/256kbs] and I'm looking for a status display which will show 'Now Playing' and 'listener count' - the total of all the streams for this genre..

Is that something you could help me with please?

www.1mix.co.uk and this is what I'm working on at the moment www.1mix.co.uk/newsite/
woody54

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 07:54:50 PM »

I notice you have a flash player for AAC+, very nice. Now that's what I have been looking for.

Radio1066
djsentinel313

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:52:07 PM »

Thanks for this tool!  I'll be using that for sure!!

CRBN

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 02:58:28 AM »

Hi there, this tool you made is really cool, and I downloaded it and edited it as per your instructions, but I cannot get it to work, it keeps saying station is offline, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?? The username and pw I used is what I use to log in to my shoutcast server through my hosted server company, so it should work..Thanks for any help!!

Sincerely,
DJ Trinity
Country Rocks Broadcasting Network
www.countryrocksbroadcastingnetwork.com

DJ Trinity
Country Rocks Broadcasting Network
www.countryrocksbroadcastingnetwork.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...