>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Djs for my Station.  (Read 4119 times)
radiopro

Rep: +0/-0

« on: December 28, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »

Hello, I currently own a small internet station called "RadioPRO" In which broadcasts live via the shoutcast platform several days a week at this current moment the station only has 2 Djs, I am currently looking for more djs broadcast.
If you have experience with shoutcast broadcasting please don't hesitate to fill out an application via email.

Station bitrate:
128 kbps MP3 Lame/Stereo/44100Hz Sample rate.

Genre: Pop, Top 40, Rock, Rap, RNB, And more.

Requirements:
Microphone
Legally brought mp3s
Experience in broadcasting.

Time slot: Any time, Book via the Provided Dj panel.

Information to include:

Name:
Dj Name:
Dj password:
Broadcaster Installed:

And anything else you would like to point out...

Email this to [email protected] or PM me.

Once applied and started broadcasting you will be provided with a Dj panel to deal with requests, Manage listeners,etc And you will also be provided with the reliant server details to broadcast.

Thanks,
Jake Ives

vakart
Webcasting Lover

Rep: +8/-0

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »

Hi.
You might want to include a link to your site and stream so people can take a look and listen before contacting you directly.
Regards
Tim

Tim Longhurst aka DJ vakart ~
Want to DJ on a new, legal radio station? Visit 1Radio to find out more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...