>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shoutcast Hosting from the U.S for Webcasters  (Read 3928 times)
EYE97

Rep: +0/-0

« on: April 09, 2006, 11:21:22 AM »

Check out www.mediastreamhost.com for all your shoutcast hosting needs.

Servers are located in Chicago. This is great value and the most affordable of any Shoutcast hosting based in the U.S.

All plans have:

No Contracts
No bandwidth limitation
Shoutcast Web Admin
Free Setup

Shoutcast Lite

10 – 128K Shoutcast streams
10 – 64K Shoutcast Streams
20 – 24K Shoutcast Streams
No Contracts
No bandwidth limitation
Shoutcast Web Admin
Free Setup
$17.95 monthly

Shoutcast Medium

20 – 128K Shoutcast streams
15 – 64K Shoutcast Streams
$29.95 monthly

Shoutcast Heavy

45 – 128K Shoutcast streams
15 – 64K Shoutcast Streams
$49.95 monthly

Shoutcast Maxi

100 – 128K Shoutcast streams
25 – 64K Shoutcast Streams
40 – 24K Shoutcast Streams
$99.95 monthly

Pay per slot charges:

128k Slot - $0.99 ea
96k Slot - $0.79 ea
64k Slot - $0.59 ea
56k slot - $0.45 ea
32k slot - $0.30 ea
24k slot - $0.20 ea

clowe

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 05:48:42 PM »

I posted this review on another website but thought you guys would be interested in my experience with this Shoutcast host.

I recently signed up with Mediastreamhost (MSH) and have to say I'm extremely impressed by both their service and the quality of the bandwidth they use for streaming.  We broadcast from Sydney Australia and have tried many different hosts and have had buffering issues with all of them - since signing up with MSH we've not had a single buffer issue and we've increased our listeners.  I did a tracert to their server and it was at least 100ms faster than our other Shoutcast host that charges significantly more than MSH (We've cancelled that host).  They have a fantastic control panel that allows you to control every aspect of your server.  The online statistics are really good, hourly, monthly etc.  They have some of the cheapest prices for 128k streams as well.

I would highly recommend this host.  All our streams, 128 & 24 MP3 as well as 24 AAC+ now go through MSH.  Link below.

Colin Lowe
http://www.beatfm.com.au
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...