>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Few stream hosts...  (Read 3610 times)
California101

Rep: +0/-0

« on: March 23, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »

Hi,

Just like cash082, I've been mainly hosted by Viastreaming since September 2006 and both their uptime and technical support are great! That's true.

But I've also been hosted by my friends from Mediacast1, since 2002!!! And I can tell you that they definitively improved what we know and use in today's tools for our streamings.

For some of you who wouldn' talready know (not sure about that point since I'm new), the Denver based Company was sold a few months ago to Spacial and...they're now working together.

I truly think we should congratulate the ones who help us and who work hard for some improvements (and sometimes for free!!!)...but also create somekindda "black list" for those dozens (hundreds ?) of new emerging "streaming companies", which don't provide any support, mail answer, any reliability within their bandwith and many other things like....no testing servers (trial periods of time), etc, etc...

What do you say?

François

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...