>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Development  (Read 2955 times)
26xx002
« on: May 26, 2007, 03:35:12 AM »

Website Development

Myself & my partner as you might be aware have designed and built the new www.raunchyrhythms.com website . Currently the site is using the lastest version of SAM Broadcaster 4.2.2 to deliver the music to the website and a selection of custom coding.

Currently this website is using a custom CMS (Content Management System) to be able to Add / Delete / or Edit, current News, Dj Profiles, Links etc. By using a CMS this allows you to have control over the website without any knowledge or html or web design. For example you can add or edit any content for any web browser. This means even if you are on holiday you can make changes to your website.

If you are interested in having a custom website built similar to this one or incorperating sam broadcaster to your current website please send me an email with the following information:

A basic description of what your current site consists of, and the current Website Address
What features you would like to have
Your target audience i.e. Rock, House, Garage, R&B ETC
Any other relevant information that you feel is important for your website

Your Web Host will need to have MySql Database Access and be able to use PHP pages. If you require some performance web hosting, please mention this in the email as we have an agreement with a hosting data center that can offer very competitive prices.

I am is very approachable, and will be more than happy to offer you sound advise on your requirements.

Contact Details. admin (at) raunchyrhythms (dot) com
Best Regards
Andy @ RRR
Nick@ss
Webcasting Lover

Rep: +3/-0

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:40:04 AM »

out of interest?

what sort of pricing is this on offer for?

we do get requests for designers and are always happy to point people where we can if it helps them..

WwW.StreamSolutionS.Co.Uk - New Site Launched
26xx002
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:54:04 PM »

Hi Nick,  thanks for the reply, can you drop me an email @
admin (at) raunchyrhythms (dot) com
please so we can talk about this off a public forum
Kind Regards
Andy
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 02:49:30 AM »

Though it's your choice, it may make sense to discuss prices on a public forum as most people want to see a price and generally are too lazy to contact.
26xx002
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 03:12:35 AM »

hi Thomas just have other things in mind thats all  Wink, but if anybody wants advice or a price for something more specific they would like to be included on there website ill be more than happy in sharing the price on a open forum.
Cheers Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...