>
Advertise on Talk Webcasting .com. Packages from only $5 a month!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a FREE LIFETIME advert? Click here for details!  (Read 28946 times)
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

Rep: +28/-3

« on: January 26, 2007, 08:24:32 PM »

Hello, I am pleased to announce that you could get a free lifetime advert on TalkSHOUTcast.com, one of the internet's leading SHOUTcast and web radio tech help forum.

To have a lifetime advert all you need is buy one advert slot with us (either banner or a text link), which start from only $5.

And then for your free lifetime advert you just need to be active in the community, logging in, viewing the boards and posting a few times a month!

By doing this not only are you getting a two adverts on one of the internet's popular SHOUTcast & Web DJing discussion forums but also you are helping it develop for the future to help you get even more views of your advert for your money!

To take up on this offer please read the terms/rules I have written below and then contact me (via PM) requesting your free slot.

Terms: For your free lifetime advert you will need to have an advert with us, either a text link or a banner advert.  As well as this you need to be active in our community.  Being active means you need to make 15-25 posts a month.  If you already have a banner advert you can will gain another slot which you can use to advertise a different website, the same site with a different banner or just allow the same advert to come up more often.  You can choose to have a text link.  If you already have a text link on the website you can have another text link pointing to another part of your website (or another website).  You may not have a banner advert if you only currently own a text link.  Your free lifetime advert will be active as long as you continue your subscription for your banner/text advert and make the appropriate amount of posts a month

If you have any questions please PM me!
KlubbedServers

Rep: +0/-0

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 09:11:43 PM »

I will be ordering a banner advertisement in the next week or so.

| Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers | Shoutcast Streams |
http://www.klubbed-servers.com
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »

If you've got any questions feel free to PM me privatly Smiley
dance70

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 10:43:51 PM »

Hi Thomas,
I wanna buy 2 text links : any discount?

( Advertise Here - $7.50  in footer don't work : wrong link...9
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »

Hi Thomas,
I wanna buy 2 text links : any discount?

( Advertise Here - $7.50  in footer don't work : wrong link...9

I've fixed the link.  I've also PMed you.

The advertising details are here:

http://www.talkwebcasting.com/advertinfo.htm

As for discount, the first month is $5, with the months after being charged at $7.50.
hostthebest

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 04:43:20 AM »

Is this still good Smiley

Host The Best - sales (at) hostthebest.net
Brandable Hosting Software
HostReview's Top 10 Fastest Growing Hosts
Thomas
Administrator
Webcasting Master

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

Is this still good Smiley

Hi, if you are willing to sign up to any of the existing advert packages & make around 25 posts + a month or help bring more members to the forum, etc...then I would be willing to offer you the same again, for free, for lifetime that you keep up the main paid subscription and continue posting/benefiting the forum Smiley
paul0130

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 09:39:37 PM »

I may be interested but need a design for an add first
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

>
Your banner advert here for only $20/month...
1radio streaming pulse stream finder
Talk Webcasting is copyright © Thomas Etherington 2005 - 2008
Talk Webcasting is part of the Netza Internet Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines
Why not visit one of our friend's websites? Choose one of the sites below:

Premium Content: SHOUTcast hosting | Double your Website Traffic | Advertise Here - $7.50

Other Related Websites:
Shoutcast Streaming | Custom Player | Webradio Statistics | Want to DJ on a new station? Register now and be on air in the next hour. Free slots for TW users. | Vox Junction Voice Overs | Stream Finder | E-mail us to swap links!

Talk Webcasting .com is a popular webcasters forum where members can discuss all sorts of webcasting, such as Podcasting, SHOUTcast, Web Radio, Web Video, on demand and live content...Our members include DJs, Station Owners, Stream Hosts, Voice Over Artists, newbies...